Monday, August 10, 2009

Down to the Wire

A week and a half until Lazy Daze; why do I wait until the last minute and then work like a demon? I hope to get a lot of work done in the next week. As far as the heat goes, I am wishing for a repeat of last year's great weather. Crossing my fingers for sun, some fluffy white clouds and temps in the 80s...

I have discovered you really can bring very little in the way of supplies and still get a lot of work done. I was away last week as a camp chaperone, and brought my Goodwill travel case with some foil tape, glass, and hand painted papers. Did a lot of wrapping and burnishing. So as soon as the temperature drops below 120 degrees in my garage, I'll get in a soldering session.

I joined the CMMAG at their last meeting, and I already missed the first meeting since I was out of town. I am excited to join this group of very talented and enthusiastic artists. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. I am looking forward to the challenge we will be working on for display at the Art of the Carolinas. and the CMMAG Charm swap. I was involved in the CPS swap, and I loved it. Maybe I can fill in my charm bracelet...

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you finally decided to join us. You and the gang are a great addition to the tribe!
    xoxo,
    ~d

    ReplyDelete