Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lazy Daze 2009


Lazy Daze has come and gone. It was a lot of work, a lot of fun, and a lot of rain! It was also pretty successful; although several people noticed a smaller turnout than most years. Economy, threat of rain? Who knows? I love doing this show, though. I had a lot of repeat customers, and met some great new ones. Thanks to all who stopped by my booth!
A lot of appreciation for my "staff"---Lauren, Julie, Peggy, and Lois (mom:)) You are all out of sight! I could never ask for better friends! Honorable mention to my husband Dave, and my boys Matt and Chris for heavy lifting and setting up the %&^%$##% EZ UP tent! Even my Dad loaned me his van :)
I always like to introduce something new to my inventory at a show; my glass tile pendants were almost a sellout! The worry stones went over well, too. Back to the drawing board for a new idea for the Christmas Season shows...
Now I turn my attention to art waiting to be created: Art of the Carolinas challenge, CMMAG charm swap, (as well as my nametags!) I can't wait to get into the bag for the AOC and start making something fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment