Monday, May 31, 2010

Follow up on Blog Block

I would be glad to post more often if I could only remember to come on in!
As for last week's blog, I actually have made progress! I decided I would give myself permission to tear up a little whenever I felt like it. I can be a sentimental Momma if I choose!
I started the grad party planning, decided I would have a party whether Son wanted one or not hahaha.
Worked on my website, which is totally empty :( because I haven't listing anything new in FOREVER shame on me. I took a bunch of pictures, and editted them. Only to lose the first listing I tried to post (operator error)! Well, try and try again...
Made lots of Art; in the form of graduation cards for several of my son's friends; I will miss them all as they drift away to the 4 corners of the world (or the 4 corners of the UNC college system)
My next project is going to finish a recycled journal I began in a workshop at Inspired a few weks ago. I loved the class, but it will be a work in progress.
Pendants for Imaginese
Pendant-special order
Secret birthday present for friend (late)
get through graduation party start cooking and buying NOW
relax today, It's a holiday!

1 comment:

  1. You have been a busy girl. Lists are great, but they seem to never end.

    ReplyDelete