Monday, September 6, 2010

Setting the Fall Schedule

So it begins...The finalization of Fall shows. I love when the calendar starts to gel and I can plan studio time, college football games, regular life stuff, and Holiday shows! Life is rather simple these days; empty nest means less housework, and I am now retired from being a Band Booster after 6 years :) There are really a lot of hours in a day!

Things start in 2 weeks; at BazaarSpark in downtown Raleigh on Saturday September 18th. Come on out to Martin St. from 10-5 and check out all the handmade local art and fine crafts. Guaranteed to be some awesome unique treasures...

Imaginese Gifts in Cary at Stonecreek Village is continuing to carry my glass tile pendants; maps, old postage stamps and handpainted vintage paper. This is such a cool store with so many neat items you've never seen before. I love it!

My preparations for the fall season involve some re organizing of my inventory; after a summer off from shows, I need to take stock of what needs to be done, and maybe pick new table coverings and spruce up my signage. Fall is very rejuvenating!

No comments:

Post a Comment