Sunday, September 26, 2010

I hope summer weather is done...

After yesterday's Designer's Downtown Market. it's official; I am SOO done with summer weather! The booth set up was great,the company excellent, and customers were fun and sweet! BUT unless I sat still in front of the fan, it was too HOT for almost October!
I am sitting here writing this looking out the window waiting for the rain to start and the cool breezes to begin. A good sign was letting the dog out and it felt...nice!
I'm looking forward to a few weekends off, and doing family stuff before my next show. And I will I have time to catch up and replenish my Memory Journals! These are selling as fast as I can make them; they are adorable :) Is it a scrapbook? a Photo Album? a Journal? It's all 3 rolled into one. some pockets, tags, and foldouts to write, draw, rip, tape and/or staple whatever you want to keep and remember. I find it easier to start using a journal when it's not a big intimidating sea of blank white.
A project I put off until cool weather is my soldering. I LOVE to solder and now I plan on setting up my table in the garage (my second studio haha). I have come into a fantastic collection of Vintage Christmas cards and want to make collaged Christmas ornaments. SWWWEEET! Let the Fall begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment